This Genshin Impact TCG guide has a list of all the currently available cards and where to find them.
Genshin Impact Guide: Genie Summon TCG Cards List and Locations
There are currently four ways to get cards for your deck. The first two provide character cards, while the second two provide the other cards. We will list the cards you can get for the Genshin Impact TCG from each of these methods below.
When playing the Genius Summon TCG, players will occasionally receive invitation cards to complete quests and level up. Players can also purchase these cards from the store for 1000 lucky coins. However, you can only get a limited number of invitation cards this way. Players can use these letters to invite one of 21 playable characters into battle. After defeating her, you will receive your character card. This allows you to choose her as one of your three deck characters. Completing the other two objectives also unlocks character-specific equipment called talent cards. These talent cards add additional effects to the character. This ranges from adding extra effects to your elemental abilities and explosions to adding extra effects to your other actions.
the arrival ofGenshin Impact version 3.4includes four new cards: Beidou with his Lightning Storm talent card and Klee with his Pounding Surprise talent card. If you want to know more about them and how to incorporate them into a deck, you can consultour guide Klee and Beidou.
Cards you can get using this method:
- Great Anticipation Talent Card
- Crossfire Talent Map
- Drowned Prophecy Talent Card
- glorious season Talentkarte
- The "Perfume Stayed" Talent Card.
- Lands of the Dandelion Talent Card
- awaken talent card
- Thunderous Penance Talent Card
- Featherfall Judgment Talent Card
- Sidewinder Floral Talent Card
- that says
- Shaken Not Purred Talent Card
- Undivided Heart Talent Card
- Talent Card Steady Breathing.
- Senmyou Blessin Lace Talent Card
- I got your talent card back
- Strategic Reserve Talent Card
- Flowing Flame Talent Card for Diluc
- Stellar Predator Talent Card for Fischl
- Chaotic Entropy Talent Card for Sucrose
- Cold-Blooded Strike talent card for Kaeya
- step by step surprise talent card
- Lightning Storm Talent Card
It is important to note that players will receive free Diluc, Kaeya, Sucrose, and Fischl upon doing the tutorial. Inviting these characters to play will only give you lucky coins and character-specific talent cards.
Players can also get character cards from Tavern Challenges. They are unlocked at player level 3, with each higher level unlocking additional challenges. Similar to the player invite, you can get the character card by completing the tavern challenge. As with Player Invitation, completing two other challenges will generate character-specific equipment cards.
Cards you can get using this method:
- Rhodeia of Loch (requires player level 3)
- Transmission Peak Equipment Card
- Mad Pyro Agent (requires player level 4)
- Full team payment card
- Mirror Maiden (Requires Player Level 5)
- mirror cage team card
- Stoneskin Lawachurl (Requires Player Level 6)
- Stone Reinforced Leather Team Card
- Maguu Kenki (requires player level 7)
- Transcendent Vending Machine Equipment Card
- Jadeplume Terrorshroom (Requires Player Level 8)
- Spore Breeding Team Card
These challenges are challenging so prepare accordingly.
Adventure Challenges are battles where you can accumulate player level experience, lucky coins, and occasionally cards after completing them. These challenges aim to teach the player different gameplay mechanics such as card effects, elemental reactions, and more. Through these challenges, players not only receive cards, but also become familiar with the various features of the game.
Cards you can get using this method:
- Ellin (Obtainable by completing Ellin's adventure challenge in Mondstadt)
- Timaeus (Awarded for completing the Timaeus Adventure Challenge in Mondstadt)
- Wagner (You get this by completing Wagner's adventure challenge in Mondstadt)
- Timmie (Obtainable by completing Timmie's Adventure Challenge in Mondstadt)
- Liu Su (You get this by completing Liu Su's adventure challenge in Liyue)
- Iron Tongue Tian (You get this by completing the Iron Tongue Tian adventure challenge in Liyue)
- Boss Mao (You get this by completing the Boss Mao Adventure Challenge in Liyue)
- Katheryne (Can be obtained by completing Lan's Adventure Challenge in Liyue)
- Liyue Port Pier (Obtained by completing Uncle Tian's Adventure Challenge in Liyue)
- Jade Chamber (Obtainable by completing Bu'yun's Adventure Challenge in Liyue)
Diego Padilla ·
Diego Padilla ·
Diego Padilla ·
The Card Shop is the last place players can get cards and is also the place with the most cards available. Although players can get free maps by completing the tutorial and adventure challenges, this is still the player's main source of maps. Since players don't have access to many Lucky Coins at first, it's important to only buy the cards you need. If you need help building decks, check out a guide we createdbest decks so farSoy Genshin Impact TCG.
Cards you can get using this method:
- team cards
- Magic Guide - 500 Lucky Coins
- Sacrificial Shards - 700 Lucky Coins
- Sky Atlas – 1000 Lucky Coins
- Raven Bow - 500 Lucky Coins
- Sacrificial Bow – 700 lucky coins
- Heavenly Harp - 1000 Lucky Coins
- White Iron Greatsword - 500 Lucky Coins
- Sacrifice Great Sword – 700 Lucky Coins
- Wolf Tombstone - 1000 Lucky Coins
- White Tassel - 500 Lucky Coins
- Stone Spear - 700 Lucky Coins
- Backbone to the sky - 1000 lucky coins
- Traveler's Practical Sword - 500 Lucky Coins
- Sacrificial Sword – 700 Lucky Coins
- Favonia Eagle - Give Lottery 1000 Coins
- Adventurer's Headband - 500 Lucky Coins
- Traveling Doctor Bandana - 500 Lucky Coins
- Gamer Earrings - 500 Lucky Coins
- Lucky Dog Silver Ring - 500 Lucky Coins
- Teacher's Hat - 500 Lucky Coins
- Diadem of Exile - 500 Lucky Coins
- Broken Frost Echo - 500 Lucky Coins
- Blizzard Stray - 700 lucky coins
- Wine Stained Tricorne - 500 Lucky Coins
- Heart of the Deep - 700 Lucky Coins
- Witch Hat - 500 Lucky Coins
- Crimson Flame Sorceress - 700 Lucky Coins
- Thundermancer's Crown - 500 Lucky Coins
- Fúria Trovejante - 700 Moedas da Sorte
- Green Venus Diadem - 500 Lucky Coins
- Green Friday - 700 lucky coins
- Basalt Mask of Solitude - 500 Lucky Coins
- Ancient Petra – 700 lucky coins
- Laurel wreath - 500 lucky coins
- Memories of the Wilds - 700 Lucky Coins
- support cards
- Liyue Port Pier - 700 Lucky Coins
- Library of the Knights of Favonius - 700 Lucky Coins
- Jade Chamber - 700 Lucky Coins
- Dawn Winery - 700 Lucky Coins
- Wangshu Inn - 700 monedas de la suerte
- Favonius Cathedral - 700 Lucky Coins
- Katherine - 700 lucky coins
- Timaeus - 700 lucky coins
- Wagner - 700 lucky coins
- Chef Mao - 700 lucky coins
- Tubby - 700 lucky coins
- Timmie - 700 Lucky Coins
- Chang the 9th - 700 lucky coins
- Liu Su - 700 lucky coins
- Liben - 700 lucky coins
- Ellin - 700 lucky coins
- Tian's Iron Tongue - 700 Lucky Coins
- Parametric Transformer - 700 Lucky Coins
- NRE - 700 lucky coins
- event cards
- Strategy - 500 lucky coins
- I haven't lost yet - 500 lucky coins
- When the crane returned - 500 lucky coins
- Zodiac - 500 lucky coins
- Shift change: 500 lucky coins
- leave it to me – 500 lucky coins
- Calx Arts - 500 Lucky Coins
- Weapons Master – 500 Lucky Coins
- God's Relic Installation Blessings – 500 Glücksmünzen
- Quick knitting - 500 lucky coins
- Send - 500 lucky coins
- Guardian's Oath - 500 Lucky Coins
- Summoning the Abyss – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Woven Ice - 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Icebreaker - 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Woven Winds – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Fierce Winds – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Woven Waters – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Soothing Waters - 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Woven Flames – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Boiling Flames – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Woven Thunder – 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: High Voltage - 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Woven Stone - 500 Lucky Coins
- Elemental Resonance: Enduring Rock - 500 Lucky Coins
- Ressonância Elemental: Weed Weeds – 500 lucky coins
- Elemental Resonance: Expanding Green – 500 Lucky Coins
- Jueyun Guoba - 500 lucky coins
- Adeptus Temptation - 500 Lucky Coins
- Lotus Flower Token - 500 Lucky Coins
- Northern Smoked Chicken - 500 Lucky Coins
- Sweet lady - 500 lucky coins
- Mushroom Pizza - 500 Lucky Coins
- Mint Meat Buns – 500 Lucky Coins
It is important to note that players can only have up to two of each card in their deck. So the cards you get early on, like B. Sweet Madame, or the cards you get from adventure challenges, like, say, B. Ellin, there's only one card in the store. All other cards have two in stock.
That's it for the list of cards currently available for the Genshin Impact TCG and a guide on where to find them for your deck. We'll be sure to update this guide if Genshin Impact adds any more cards to its TCG. you can see the gameBasic rulesoadvanced rulesif you want to know more about the game. You can also checkour other Genshin Impact items.
How do you unlock all TCG cards in Genshin? ›
Aside from the four character cards given to players upon completion of the in-game tutorial (Sucrose, Diluc, Kaeya and Fischl), all character cards must be earned by defeating that character in a match.What is the strongest TCG card Genshin? ›
Keqing: His elemental rampage hits all enemies, causing great damage on the battlefield. She is the most powerful character in this Tier List character card Genshin Impact in multi-target.What are the best cards for Genius Invokation TCG? ›
- 8 Bennett.
- 7 Yoimiya.
- 6 Ganyu.
- 5 Ayaka.
- 4 Xingqiu.
- 3 Collei.
- 2 Maguu Kenki.
- 1 Cyno.
- 1 Best Burst Team. Team: Xiangling, Cyno, Bennett.
- 2 Best All-Summons Team. Team: Xiangling, Collei, Fischl. ...
- 3 Hardest Team To Read. ...
- 4 Best Electro-Charged Team. ...
- 5 Best Quicken Team. ...
- 6 Best Geo Team. ...
- 7 Best Melt Team. ...
- 8 Best Freeze Team. ...
Assuming each level grants that many Primogems and there are 10 levels, this means people can get 600 Primogems from maximizing their TCG level.
In the Pokémon TCG Online, you can earn more cards through challenging and beating computer opponents in Trainer Challenge battles. Each win unlocks a new card in your deck until you have unlocked them all. You can also buy specially-labeled theme decks or booster packs that unlock new decks in the Pokémon TCG Online!What is the rarest TCG card in the world? ›
The Shichifukujin Dragon, created to celebrate the opening of the DCI Tournament Center in Tokyo, Japan, is also the only one of its kind in existence. In Japanese mythology, 'Shichifukujin' is the name given to the Seven Deities of Good Fortune.Who is the strongest playable Genshin character? ›
- 8 Kaedehara Kazuha (62/806)
- 7 Tartaglia (63/814)
- 6 Shenhe (64/830)
- 5 Cyno (66/859)
- 4 Hu Tao (68/876)
- 3 Albedo (68/876)
- 2 Qiqi (71/922)
- 1 Itto (74/959)
Without hesitation, it is the Collectible Card Game Magic: The Gathering.What is the strongest card combination? ›
The royal flush is the best hand available in poker. It features five consecutive cards, all of the same suit, in order of value from 10 through to ace. Any five cards of successive values in the same suit that's not a royal flush is a straight flush.
What is the most skill based TCG? ›
Bridge is always mentioned as the most skill-based card game. It could be said that all card games require at least some skill.What is the most balanced TCG? ›
Magic: The Gathering is the original and best. For starters, its 5 color mana system is simply brilliant (and brilliantly simple). It balances all the components of the game, it creates clearly defined early/mid/late game stages, and unites the flavor and meaning of different cards created decades apart.Who is the best team healer Genshin? ›
Qiqi is still the best character in sheer healing capabilities in the cast so far, and this is her main asset as a character. Both her elemental burst and skill provide passive healing, meaning that it is easy to activate her skill and switch to a different character.Who is the number 1 Genshin team? ›
- Alhaitham Quicken. Alhaitham. NEW. ...
- Nilou Hyperbloom. Nilou. Xingqiu. ...
- Kokomi Electro-Charged (Taser) Kokomi. Fischl. ...
- Raiden Vaporize. Raiden. Xingqiu. ...
- Xiangling Vaporize (National) Xiangling. Xingqiu. ...
- Ayaka Freeze. Ayaka. Shenhe. ...
- Ganyu Freeze (Morgana) Ganyu. Mona. ...
- Childe Vaporize (International) Childe. Xiangling.
- Deck #1: Klee Aggro – Klee, Mona, Fatui Pyro Agent.
- Deck #2: Quicken Deck – Fischl, Collei, Keqing.
- Deck #3: Backline Burn Deck – Ganyu, Fischl, Keqing.
- Deck #4: Sucrose Control Deck – Jean, Sucrose, Bennett.
- Deck #5: Ayaka OTK – Ayaka, Xingqiu, Chongyun.
- Maintenance Primogems. Dear Travelers,Below are the details of the Version 1.3 "All That Glitters" update and the update compensation. ...
- Daily Commissions. ...
- Archon Quest. ...
- New Achievements. ...
- Test Run. ...
- Spiral Abyss. ...
- Windblume Festival. ...
- Hangout Event.
How many Primos is 70 wishes? So, If players get lucky with soft pity and pull a five-star in 70 wishes, they may only need 12,200 Primogems to get Zhongli.Can you get 1600 Primogems a day? ›
However, it is possible to get 1,600 Primogems in a day but not always, especially if you're only an F2P (free-to-play) player. Firstly, Genshin Impact codes would give you Primogems that can reach up to 300.Where can I get more TCG cards? ›
To increase your collection of cards in Genshin Impact, you can either buy them with lucky coins or receive them as a reward. Only action cards and cosmetics can be bought with lucky coins. These are earned by challenging and defeating the Genius Invokation NPC players you find in the big cities in the game.How do you get cards on so rare? ›
- Pick a club name and logo.
- Select your favourite clubs (your free players will be chosen from these clubs)
- Join your first league.
- Compose your team.
- Follow a player you like.
- Make a bid on a rare card.
How many TCG cards are there? ›
As of April 2022, there are 98 card sets released in the U.S. and 91 card sets in Japan, including special sets. As of September 2017, collectively, there are 6,959 cards in the Japanese sets and 9,110 cards in the English sets.Why was Kadabra banned? ›
The story behind this absence is also quite interesting, which caused this card to be banned from the Pokemon TCG. Back in 2000, an illusionist name Uri Geller sued the Pokemon Company because of Kadabra's likeness to his name and appearance.What is the oldest TCG card game? ›
The first collectible card game created was Magic: The Gathering, invented by Richard Garfield, and patented by Wizards of the Coast in 1993.What was the first TCG? ›
The first modern trading card game, Magic: The Gathering, was set loose upon the world on 5 August 1993. Created by Professor Richard Garfield and published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc, Magic: The Gathering can be said to be the origin, indeed the very Genesis, of TCGs as we know them.Who is the weakest Archon? ›
Who is the weakest Archon in Genshin Impact? Venti or Barbatos is likely the weakest among all the seven gods or archons in Teyvat who each have their own nation. That's all thanks to Signora snatching up his gnosis, effectively making Venti less than an archon in terms of power.Who is the strongest girl in Genshin? ›
With her Claymore, Elemental skill, and Burst, Eula is, by far, one of the best female characters in Genshin Impact for DPS.Is Childe the weakest harbinger? ›
Plus, as per Childe, she's stronger than she looks. She's the third strongest out of the eleven Harbingers.Which TCG is easiest to learn? ›
Pokémon is designed with children as the intended audience. Because of this, the rules for Pokémon are the easiest to learn of any TCG. Pokémon is known for being highly collectible, with special versions of cards. This makes opening packs even more exciting than other TCGs.What is world's largest TCG? ›
The biggest poker competition in the world is the World Series of Poker Main Event (WSOP). Every year, hopeful contestants take part in the widely viewed event in Las Vegas, Nevada.What TCG has sold the most? ›
SIGN IN TO.
|ICv2's Top Collectible Games - Fall 2021 (Overall)|
|2||Magic: The Gathering||Wizards of the Coast|
What is the weakest playing card? ›
In Poker, the Ace is the highest card and the 2 card (Deuce) is the lowest.What is the least powerful card? ›
Ace of spades - Wikipedia.What cards beat a king? ›
The cards are ranked (from high to low) Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace. (Ace can be high or low, but is usually high). There are four suits (spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs); however, no suit is higher than another.What is the best deck in TCG? ›
1. Lugia VSTAR Takes the Title for Best Deck in Pokemon TCG Standard 2023. The star of Silver Tempest, Sword and Shield's final expansion, Lugia VSTAR packs a lot of power from the start. As important to this deck's ability to win, however, is the powerful combo of Lugia VSTAR and Archeops's ability.What is Japan most played TCG? ›
The Japanese designed Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh TCGs are arguably the most popular TCGs in the world, keeping pace with the popularity of the western Magic The Gathering TCG. These games involve complex rules with a gambling aspect built into the system of acquiring cards and are immensely popular.What is the most played TCG in the USA? ›
The Pokemon TCG is one of the most popular trading card games in the world, which makes sense considering the popularity of the franchise. The card game is made to replicate the experience of being a Pokemon trainer, and use the Pokemon which they've “collected” to battle against other trainers.What is the most expensive TCG ever? ›
This is a list of the highest known prices paid for sports cards. The current record price is the US$12.6 million paid for a 1952 Mickey Mantle baseball card (Topps; #311) on August 28, 2022, breaking all previous records.Which CCG is the most popular? ›
- 8 Hex: Shards Of Fate.
- 7 Eternal.
- 6 Faeria.
- 5 Gwent.
- 4 Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- 3 Pokemon TCG Online.
- 2 Shadowverse.
- 1 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
In 2021, a PSA 7 version of the Pokemon card sold for $247,230 at Goldin Auctions. The massive jump in this Pokemon card's value came as a result of the collectible actually being signed by Ishihara himself, truly making it a one-of-a-kind oddity in the TCG.How do you unlock everything in Genshin? ›
There are three primary ways you can unlock characters in Genshin Impact: the Wish system, the Starglitter Exchange, and getting them through the story, quests, or events as free characters.
Is it possible to unlock all characters in Genshin? ›
The only way to unlock new characters through Genshin Impact's gacha system is by spending Fate, but fortunately, there are a lot of ways to acquire it.Is the tcg card game permanent in genshin? ›
Genshin Impact recently added a new, permanent, in-world trading card game to its universe.Is TCG a limited event genshin? ›
Fans of Genshin Impact's Genius Invokation TCG should know that Heated Battle Mode is only a limited-time event. It began on January 28, 2023, and will end on February 6, 2023.How to get Diluc for free? ›
Unfortunately, there are only two ways to get Diluc in Genshin Impact, and both of them are Wishing related which is up to chance. The first way you can get Diluc is by Wishing on the Wanderlust Invocation Banner and the other way is by Wishing on a Limited-Time Banner.Who is the rarest Genshin character to get? ›
Two of the rarest characters in Genshin Impact appear to be Venti and Diluc. Both are 5-star characters, and they're more typically desired than other 5-stars like Jean and Keqing. Diluc is incredibly powerful, and he's currently available through the Wanderlust Invocation Wish.Who is the free 5-star in Genshin Impact? ›
The Traveler, whether it's Aether (boy) or Lumine (girl) is the only free 5-star character that players will ever obtain.Can you get Primogems from TCG? ›
Not to be confused with your Adventure Rank, your Player Level increases as you gain Experience Points from playing the TCG. Each time you level up, you'll net a nice 60 Primogems. As well as this, you can gain Primogems through the TCG Player's Manual, a progression system with quests related to the card game.Does the TCG give primogems? ›
Players can expect to receive up to 600 Primogems when they reach the max level of 10, as each Player Level rewards 60 gems. Additionally, extra Primogems can be earned by completing the TCG Players Handbook missions and Achievements.What happens if you run out of cards in TCG? ›
When your deck runs out of cards, every attempt to draw another card will deal you 1 cumulative damage. This means: Any attempt to draw a card will deal you damage.Is Genshin a low end game? ›
However, Genshin Impact can be quite demanding on low-end mobiles and PCs. Fortunately, players can still manage to enjoy the game in all its glory with the help of GeForce Now. GeForce Now is a cloud gaming service from Nvidia that allows players to stream titles with the best performance.
What is the largest TCG event? ›
The biggest poker competition in the world is the World Series of Poker Main Event (WSOP). Every year, hopeful contestants take part in the widely viewed event in Las Vegas, Nevada.Is Genshin a mature game? ›
Genshin Impact is a fun game for tweens/teens. The game shows mild violence but no blood, gore or corpses.